Red Hair/Blue Eyes Sperm Donor Available

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by vince047 » 06 May 2018

I am 44 years old, divorced with no kids living in Southern California. I would consider traveling. I'm self employed and own 2 businesses. I have all current HIV and STD test results which are all negative. I'm not on here for sexual gratification purposes but to help women achieve their dreams of becoming a mom. I would also consider co parenting if the situation was right. Feel free to email me with any questions. I am a known donor.

by sage143 » 09 May 2018

Hi I am very interested. Where are you located?

by Loyalty7 » 12 May 2018

I am interested in this post. Please message me.

by Kristin6 » 20 May 2018

I am very interested. If the other women did not take it all. But thing is i live in Maryland so I don't know how that would work. I am dying to be a mother. I have a wife and step daughter in which my wife carried. Now its my turn I want to give my parents a grandchild before they die. Please if its possible give me a shout or email. ***@gmail.com

by Maria44 » 23 May 2018

I am very interested. I am in TN. How does this work with the distance?

by Collie97 » 24 May 2018

Hi! Message me if you get the chance :)

by Mira42 » 25 May 2018

Hi, I would be interested in getting to know you better.

Why are you doing this? What is your motivation?
I have never met a man that is willing to help a woman to conceive and therefore I am quite interested in making this connection.

I am located in southern california too and it would be nice to chat on the phone.

if interested please shoot me a message and we will go from there.

thank you very much!

M.

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW