Red Hair/Blue Eyes Sperm Donor Available

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by vince474 » 09 Oct 2017

I'm a 43 year old professional business owner that resides in Southern California. I'm 6'0, 140 lbs. I'm 100% Irish.

Open to NI or AI. I'm willing to travel anywhere in the United States.

Please look at my profile Vince474 for more information about me.

I'm also open to co-parenting with a woman but it would need to be almost an instant relationship type of thing. I can't relocate from Southern California due to the fact that both of my businesses are here and established.

by Mweigel » 13 Oct 2017

Hi,
So yeah like u r the first person I've responded to since joining. Anyway I am 36, skinny(lol) n my pictures show my hair dark brown but in reality I have blonde hair and blue eyes n more importantly I work a full time job and I'm not rich by any means but I'm not lazy and would be able to raise a child by working. I really don't know what to write on this reply cuz honestly I've never done this. But I've always wanted a ginger baby (lol). So if u wanna respond that's cool n if not that's cool too. Have a great day either way.

by vince474 » 13 Oct 2017

Hi,

Please private message me at Vince474 so we can discuss further.

by Tlynnk » 20 Oct 2017

Hello my name is tambi I would love to speak with u further on sperm donation.

by Cizzes » 21 Oct 2017

I am in search of a ginger donor.
I live in Canada.
Would that be a deal breaker?
Please feel free to PM me.

by Sweetie7 » 07 Dec 2017

Hello,
I am a 29 year old woman with a 10 year career in aviation. I have one child and would like to have another. I live in southern California and I am interested in speaking with you about a donation.

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW