Profile - Orlando, FL

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by smgfl » 16 Feb 2017

I'm a young professional in the tech field and aspiring post-grad. I've lived in Florida my whole life and have two parents who are still happily married as well as a sister in Med School and a brother who is an engineer. I consider myself a humanitarian and extremely ambitious since I have had the blessings of so many opportunities throughout my lifetime. Please contact me if interested in AI or NI. Proof of cleanliness available.

Basic stats:
24/m/165 lb/ 5'10"/Brown eyes, brown hair,

by Goodrich » 31 Mar 2017

Hi! My wife and I came across your post and were wondering if you were still available in the area?

by smg11c » 29 May 2017

Hello,

I am! I have created a different profile now since I have a new email. Please let me know if you are still interested.

by Misstu » 06 Jun 2017

Can you tell me your nationality? I see you are in Orlando and my wife and I are close by.

by Beebaby » 06 Jun 2017

Hey are you still available my wife and I came across your post

by crh723 » 07 Jun 2017

Hi are you still looking?

by smg11c » 15 Jun 2017

Yes, I am an American citizen - primarily French heritage. Still available! I check this less frequently now but certainly open to helping local singles/couples however I can.

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW