Palmerston North male wanting co-parent, or happy to donate

Our forum is dedicated to all people looking for a sperm donation, or sperm donors themselves, from New Zealand. We invite all our users to exchange their thoughts regarding sperm donation, whether they have been through the process of a sperm donation in New Zealand or not.

by Moonlet » 07 Sep 2016

I am living in Palmerston North, but travel the country a lot for work (tour bus driver)

I'm 31 years old, NZ European, 180cm tall, 62kg (slim build), Hazel eyes and fair brown hair. I'm intelligent and very healthy, no STDs, don't smoke, drink or do drugs. No family history of any illnesses.

I'm willing to donate sperm, but would prefer to at least have a bit of input into the child's life, perhaps look after them on school holidays etc, however I am open to all options except no contact. I am willing co-parent if the person lives relatively near, however I will also donate to someone that does not want a co-parenting situation. I would also consider multiple donations to the same mother if more than one child is wanted. I'm financially stable, as I worked hard and bought my first house at 18, and have a great job travelling all over the country. Not too fussed on where you are based as I can travel. Sorry I will not donate to a smoker.

Full member on this site so you can message me and I will get in contact

by jaybee27 » 13 Sep 2016

Hello i am looking for a donor but am open to coparenting. If you would like to talk more and exchange pictures let me know.

by Moonlet » 29 Sep 2016

I see you're in the USA. I'm in New Zealand so it wouldn't be the easiest thing to do sorry.

by raine062 » 24 Oct 2016

Hi. I would love to have a chat with you, if you are still keen. Thanks.

by copruby » 29 Nov 2016

Hi, I would like to talk to you and meet you if u have time. I'm in Auckland.

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in New Zealand

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW