NYC Male Seeking Female

Browse through the ever-growing list of discussions all about co-parenting in the USA and abroad. We are proud to have created the number one online community for co-parenting prospects in America. Click on any on the discussions that appeals to you and learn about our user's co-parenting plans and desires.

by Ck10303 » 31 Jan 2020

SWM in New York City area seeking female to have a baby. 6’, healthy disease and drug free, amazing green eyes. No history of mental illness or cancer in family. Contact if interested.

by Ck10303 » 21 Feb 2020

Actively looking :)

by mage82 » 08 Mar 2020

Have you found what you're looking for?

by Ck10303 » 12 Mar 2020

Not yet Mage. :)

by mage82 » 17 Mar 2020

I guess it's a good thing or bad idk if you're on a time crunch.

by Ck10303 » 18 Mar 2020

Very true Mage. I'm looking for someone in the NYC area. I live in Staten Island. I saw your profile Mage and understand your situation. Maybe we can talk.

by mage82 » 21 Mar 2020

thats not too far off from where i live. im in manhattan. just right now everything is going on lock down so its kind of hard to meet and great. but yes when im able to subscribe i will and we can talk further. i just not sure how long that will take since for me my priority right now is food and shelter for my myself and my family. but looking forward to the near future to subscribing and hopefully making a good connection. wishing you health during these scary times. god bless.

by Ck10303 » 22 Mar 2020

Stay safe Mage. Take care of your loved ones and hit me up when things quiet down.

by Ebun » 24 Mar 2020

What exactly are you seeking for.?

by mage82 » 27 Mar 2020

Will do! Thank you. Same to you.

by Julie023 » 31 Mar 2020

Hi Ck10303 - How are you?

Return to CoParents in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW