NYC Educated Caucasian Sperm Donor

Browse through the ever-growing list of discussions all about co-parenting in the USA and abroad. We are proud to have created the number one online community for co-parenting prospects in America. Click on any on the discussions that appeals to you and learn about our user's co-parenting plans and desires.

by swim2eg » 12 Aug 2015

Hello,
I am a handsome 32 year-old healthy professional with a doctorate degree from New York city.
If you are looking for a local sperm donor who is 6'3"-tall, White, has brown hair and blue eyes to start or grow your family, then please feel free to contact me.
Artificial, Regular or a variation of the two Insemination methods are OK with me.

Thank you for reading

by Nm82IL » 19 Oct 2015

Hello,

Could you send me a picture?
Would you consider someone from another state? I wouldn't be able to afford moving to NYC but would be willing to.
I am fluent in Spanish and English, pre-med major but didn't graduate. Studied arts and paralegal also.
I already have a 4 year old, he's the world to me.
I'm a christian.
I'm very much into leading a healthy lifestyle, we eat organic, I don't smoke or drink at all.
I am originally from Chile. Though most people believe I'm Asian because of my eyes.

Don't know what else to tell you right now, other than I love being a mom, and if I finances would allow me I'd have many children.

Return to CoParents in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW