North Shore Auckland Sperm Donor

Our forum is dedicated to all people looking for a sperm donation, or sperm donors themselves, from New Zealand. We invite all our users to exchange their thoughts regarding sperm donation, whether they have been through the process of a sperm donation in New Zealand or not.

by benji92      .      15 Apr 2015

Hey Everyone
    Im Benji
    22 almost 23
    Gay
    From North Shore Auckland
    Im interested being either an anonymous or semi involved sperm donor up to you
    European decent
    5'11 85 kgs
    Healthy
    Never been in trouble with the law
    My mother is a nurse
    My dad is Forensic investigator for Australian Police (im not australian by the way)
    dont have kids but want my own someday.

2 Replies

benji92 on 15 Apr 2015

Hey Everyone
    Im Benji
    22 almost 23
    Gay
    From North Shore Auckland
    Im interested being either an anonymous or semi involved sperm donor up to you
    European decent
    5'11 85 kgs
    Healthy
    Never been in trouble with the law
    My mother is a nurse
    My dad is Forensic investigator for Australian Police (im not australian by the way)
    dont have kids but want my own someday.

Sian32 on 20 Oct 2020

Hi ya benji, are you still helping out with donations I would love to hear from you.

Rosie856 on 27 Nov 2020

Hi Benji,
    Would love to hear from you, I am also in Auckland. Thanks

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in New Zealand

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW