North Cali, AA Lady, Attractive, Caring & Smart- Co-Parent

Browse through the ever-growing list of discussions all about co-parenting in the USA and abroad. We are proud to have created the number one online community for co-parenting prospects in America. Click on any on the discussions that appeals to you and learn about our user's co-parenting plans and desires.

by DdotJ      .      04 Apr 2018

Sweet, kind, loving, intelligent, attractive, funny, nurturing, African American women with wavy, long hair, caramel complexion skin, and petite frame.

Looking to Co-Parent. I am a balanced, drama free person with a great life and positive outlook to offer and I want to share that with a child and the father (if we should be so lucky! :) ) If not, being friends and Co-Parenting only, works just as well.

Message me.

1 post Replies

Sweet, kind, loving, intelligent, attractive, funny, nurturing, African American women with wavy, long hair, caramel complexion skin, and petite frame.

Looking to Co-Parent. I am a balanced, drama free person with a great life and positive outlook to offer and I want to share that with a child and the father (if we should be so lucky! :) ) If not, being friends and Co-Parenting only, works just as well.

Message me.

hi DdotJ,
    I like your profile and also speak French and some Spanish in my case.
    I am a few hours flight away and can travel. I had considered co-parenting or donating at a distance. I have been to your state a few times.

I am stable, healthy, fit, highly educated, progressive and a professional.
    You might find only a few here with higher academic achievement and not many with a good combination of that with active health and fitness. I would make a cooperative donor or co-parent for you.

I have four degrees with excellent marks. I am a professional working in the same organization over 10 years and over 15 in my profession. I speak French and basic Spanish and a few words of Chinese and German. I have dreamed of a child speaking two or more language fluently to benefit their personal and work lives.
    I have blond hair with blue eyes and a somewhat athletic build. I’m 5’10.5 ;). I lead a balanced life with humour, enjoyment and worthwhile work. No drama.
    I am in excellent health, with no history of disease or drugs. I can show that with many documents, including a recent sperm test. I am a non-smoker, social drinker and take no drugs of any kind.
    I have completed a marathon but went to city finals in high school in high jump, long jump and 100m. I know of no genetic issue in my family and my DNA test indicated nothing. I am a blood donor and they check my blood for a few things too. I would submit to other health tests. I have naturally straight teeth and am above average in looks but no model. I would also help make a cute girl as I was slim, with a cute face and sometimes with long hair as a child.
    My genes have helped me to be healthy, bright, fit and active. I am likely to pass on those traits.
    I enjoy the arts and have travelled to many places including Western Europe, Central America and China. I enjoy spending time with children and serve on the board of a non-profit social service agency serving families and children.
    I look forward to learning more about your hopes and plans in a reply message. I thank you for reading. Bford in Canada

Return to CoParents in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW