NI or AI sperm donor wanted in Wellington.

Our forum is dedicated to all people looking for a sperm donation, or sperm donors themselves, from New Zealand. We invite all our users to exchange their thoughts regarding sperm donation, whether they have been through the process of a sperm donation in New Zealand or not.

by bex4126      .      28 Jun 2018

Hi there. I am a 37 year old bisexual woman seeking a sperm donor in the Wellington region. I have just been told my fertility window will be closing shortly. Any nice guys out there who can help me fulfill my dream of becoming a mother?

8 Replies

Hi there. I am a 37 year old bisexual woman seeking a sperm donor in the Wellington region. I have just been told my fertility window will be closing shortly. Any nice guys out there who can help me fulfill my dream of becoming a mother?

where is wellington? ..lets talk

I can help you but am in Sydney, Australia. Email me if you are interested ***@yahoo.com

Hello there
    Have a look at my profile.
    Happy to help
    Best regards
    KJ

I live in Welington. I will be here for a few more months before I move to Britain.

Hi, I am a Wellington donor and have been screened by Fertility Associates. Please review my profile and send me a message if interested.

hello, yes I'm Wellington-based, but travel for work :) .. i could help you out my dear :) let's communicate :)

Hi

I am available when you may need a donor, if you already haven't been provided for!

Thank you

Nordic1

I would also like to be able to help you. I can easily travel to Wellington to provide you with the necessary ingredients to make your wish come true.

If interested, post a reply in here, and I will get back to you ASAP.

Peter

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in New Zealand

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW