NI / AI Korean sperm donor

Looking for a free sperm donor in India, Singapore, Honk-Kong or any other Asian country? If you are unsure of how to make a sperm donation, use this board - it is yours! Making a sperm donation or finding a free sperm donor is never easy and will depend on local regulation regarding free sperm donor conception in your country.

by RyanC      .      08 Nov 2018

Hi, I am Korean, a sperm donor in Seoul, Korea.
    I'm flexible with any method of conception either AI or NI. At the moment, I am looking only to help for pregnancy but not co-parent and provide any child support.

Please don't hesitate to message me if you have any question.

Thank you.

Ryan

2 Replies

RyanC on 08 Nov 2018

Hi, I am Korean, a sperm donor in Seoul, Korea.
    I'm flexible with any method of conception either AI or NI. At the moment, I am looking only to help for pregnancy but not co-parent and provide any child support.

Please don't hesitate to message me if you have any question.

Thank you.

Ryan

Pristine on 23 Mar 2019

Hello, I’m interested in having you as my sperm donor.
    I’m new to this and don’t know how this works.

Miriammm on 04 Jun 2020

Hello, I’m interested in you being out sperm donor but I would need it shipped to the U.S

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in Asia

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW