New York Lesbian couple looking for a donor/ co-parent

There are very different types of people looking to find a co-parent match in this forum, some looking for high commitment and others looking for partial commitment. You will find homosexual & lesbians co-parenting prospects in the forum.

by Blue222 » 03 Jul 2018

Hi,

We are two women in our 30's looking for a sperm donor that is willing to be known and somewhat active in the child's life. We think it will be important for the child to acknowledge the donor as his/her father and not just a random donor. We are not looking to share custody with the donor or share any financial responsibilities but would like a donor who wants to be a father but not raise children. How active this person would be in the child's life is up for discussion, we are very open to a real relationship and bonding.

We are looking for someone with a genuine desire to donate/ co-parent. We are open to couples or single men.

by Tajgraha » 26 Jul 2018

Good afternoon
I don’t know if your still looking but I am very interested in being apart of the active father list. I am a young man in a relationship for 17 years an understand what you an your partner are looking for and would love to help if possible.

by Peter3000 » 17 Aug 2018

Hello. I live in NYC and am a good looking, successful, funny, smart guy. Message me in interested and we can take it from there.

Return to Lesbian and Gay Parenting in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW