New to this

Browse through the ever-growing list of discussions all about co-parenting in the USA and abroad. We are proud to have created the number one online community for co-parenting prospects in America. Click on any on the discussions that appeals to you and learn about our user's co-parenting plans and desires.

by Apr79 » 25 Oct 2018

Hello , I am very new to this process of receiving donor sperm. What are some things I should know ? Are donors out there to genuinely help others or are there monitory gain ? Why are some donors only willing to do NI? How does co parenting with someone you don't know work? Has anyone done that? I really love any opinions or pointers. Much appreciated !

by KYDAD » 05 Nov 2018

What area are you located ? NI donors may relate that conception percentages may be higher rate of success or maybe they just want to have sex. Im in Louisville, KY if you are anywhere that is nearby me, otherwise the distance may be major obstacle.

by KYDAD » 05 Nov 2018

What area are you located ? NI donors may relate that conception percentages may be higher rate of success or maybe they just want to have sex. Im in Louisville, KY if you are anywhere that is nearby me, otherwise the distance may be major obstacle.

Return to CoParents in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW