New Sperm Donor - Caucasian, 28, 6'3", Fit, Hazel Eyes.

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by JSaley » 05 Jun 2017

Hello,
I'm new to this.

I'm open to donating for families interested in starting a new life with donated sperm,
with the intention that the Donor [me], not be included in the life of the family or child;
I would be open to discussing potential contact after 18+ years of age, if that's necessary for you.

I'm regularly tested - STD Free, and had a full genetic screening done this year; not a carrier of any genetic diseases.
{Happy to produce documents that identify as much.}

Regardless,
best of wishes on your future family!

by bri98 » 19 Jun 2017

Hi, where are you located?

by babies17 » 20 Jun 2017

Please message me. I am interesting in getting to know some more about you. Possible interest in your donation.

by Drdawn23 » 29 Jun 2017

Hi where are you located? Is there a cost?

by KbcWal » 20 Jul 2017

Hello how are you and where are you located.? Would like to know more about you with the intent of donating to help my fiancée and I complete our family.

by Theylove » 21 Jul 2017

Before I start off , I want to Thank You! To decide to bless another couple(s) is wonderful! I'm jacen & my girlfriend of 3 years Emily have been looking endlessly for a sperm donor . We would love to hear from you !!! ( my acct is under review ) but I will be purchasing a premium acct soon . Thank you & bless your heart !

-jacen & Emily

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW