need sperm donation from Adelaide

When you want a baby, sometimes there are no other options than going the "sperm donors way". By law, sperm donors in Australia must provide identifying information. So intended parents who want a baby through donor conception can look for sperm donors in a sperm bank.

by travis1      .      07 Mar 2015

hello all, im unable to give my misses what we dream of, i was born with a dna flaw. :cry: , im taking the first steps, looking for ppl from Adelaide who may fit my criteria, im 6'2,brown hair, hazel eyes, dual tradie as a boilermaker and mech fitter, ive been working since i was 16, now 33, im white with a bit of ginger chucked in me(thanks mum) lol.
    after someone who i can meet, talk to, must been tested and free of sti`s and background checks must be done, as one day i might been able to hold that bundle of joy :D i really wish to become a father i just need help.. dna doesn't make a father its how u raise them. im a very loving person. also u gota understand u will have no contact with us and child once deed is done. thanks

2 Replies

travis1 on 07 Mar 2015

hello all, im unable to give my misses what we dream of, i was born with a dna flaw. :cry: , im taking the first steps, looking for ppl from Adelaide who may fit my criteria, im 6'2,brown hair, hazel eyes, dual tradie as a boilermaker and mech fitter, ive been working since i was 16, now 33, im white with a bit of ginger chucked in me(thanks mum) lol.
    after someone who i can meet, talk to, must been tested and free of sti`s and background checks must be done, as one day i might been able to hold that bundle of joy :D i really wish to become a father i just need help.. dna doesn't make a father its how u raise them. im a very loving person. also u gota understand u will have no contact with us and child once deed is done. thanks

Hi
    I know its been a couple of weeks but I have only just found this site
    I'm a 38 year self employed single father of two and I would be mre then happy to have a chat with you
    Please feel free to get in touch if your still looking for someone
    I can send you some self pics once contact has been made
    Cheers S

Hi
    I'm a 37 year old divorced father of two
    I live in Adelaide and if your still interested in a donor I might be able to help
    Please respond and I will send you my email
    Cheers S

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in Australia

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW