Need sperm asap in Brisbane

When you want a baby, sometimes there are no other options than going the "sperm donors way". By law, sperm donors in Australia must provide identifying information. So intended parents who want a baby through donor conception can look for sperm donors in a sperm bank.

by softbaby      .      18 Sep 2016

Hi there we are a lesbian cpl, been together for five years desperately wanting a baby. European Arab Latino middle eastern or something similar only as one of us is european. Ai only. No co parent. Please help us

4 Replies

softbaby on 18 Sep 2016

Hi there we are a lesbian cpl, been together for five years desperately wanting a baby. European Arab Latino middle eastern or something similar only as one of us is european. Ai only. No co parent. Please help us

Adam77 on 20 Sep 2016

I can help, Brisbane northside

Gosperm on 13 Oct 2016

HEllo i am in brisbane can assist with good sperm.....i fi can help please contact me

babbsy01 on 18 Oct 2016

Hi im Todd im willing to donate my sperm if you havent found someone yet im in loganholme im 26 clean and diaease free if you would like to know more feel free to ask

kerian on 29 Oct 2016

Avery good day to you i live in byron bay if you are still looking if i can help

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in Australia

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW