Natural insemination

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by Jusal      .      01 Oct 2020

Lesbian couple looking for Natural insemination. If you're a donor please hit me up. We live in California. Thanks

6 Replies

Jusal on 01 Oct 2020

Lesbian couple looking for Natural insemination. If you're a donor please hit me up. We live in California. Thanks

luv2fish on 03 Oct 2020

My name is Mike and I’m in Fresno, where at in Ca are you located?

breyes on 06 Oct 2020

Hey Jusal live in in Southern California in San Diego.

bw120 on 25 Nov 2020

Hello how are you doing?...would like to discuss helping you...message me if interested!

Coconutt on 05 Dec 2020

Curious if you're still looking for a donor, I am all over the southern California area. Message me.

Coconutt on 05 Dec 2020

Saw your ad and am interested. I am located in California and travel around the state quite frequently.

Dad332 on 11 Dec 2020

I am interested

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW