Native American Sperm Donor!

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by jakeeCM      .      24 Jun 2020

I’m Native American from South Dakota, Willing to be a sperm donor for women if needed I’m 5’11 32 etc!

11 Replies

jakeeCM on 24 Jun 2020

I’m Native American from South Dakota, Willing to be a sperm donor for women if needed I’m 5’11 32 etc!

Giggles3 on 29 Jun 2020

Very interested!! First time to this website so please help

Kassni on 01 Jul 2020

Hello. Very interested. Part native as well. Do you have whats spp?

LS2020 on 04 Jul 2020

Hi there I am very interested! Can we talk further?

rattler on 06 Jul 2020

I’m on the rolls and interested. Can we discuss further?

Jai2459 on 02 Feb 2021

I’m looking for a Native American sperm donor. I’m half Polynesian/Native American and Black. If you are still available to donate please let me know.

Nightroz on 03 Feb 2021

If you're still willing/ able to donate we would like more information please.

Cjay24 on 04 Feb 2021

Very interested ! Love to keep the natives genes going ehh !!!

Laylonee on 07 Feb 2021

Hello! I’d love to get & share more information with you, if you are still available for donation. Please contact me. Thank you!

SCcrt200 on 26 Feb 2021

My partner and I are both Native and are just now starting our search for a native male donor. We are interested.

MsReaves on 09 Mar 2021

I would like to know if you are still available for donation. I am in Greensboro, North Carolina. Thanks!

Ava77 on 21 Mar 2021

Hi I’m interested please contact me.

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW