Native American male. Navajo, Apache and Mexican. Donor only

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by Lok      .      25 Jul 2019

In Arizona but maybe we can meet halfway if need be. I am 1/2 Navajo, 1/4 Apache and 1/4 Mexican.

20 Replies

In Arizona but maybe we can meet halfway if need be. I am 1/2 Navajo, 1/4 Apache and 1/4 Mexican.

Hi! My fiance and I are interested and would like to build a rapport with our donor to ensure a good match. Do you have a CIB and would you be able to sign over rights? We are able to discuss the possibility of co-parenting if this is something that would interest you as well. We are located in Tucson, but can travel if needed.

Hey kguzman I do have a CIB and will be willing to sign over rights.

My fiance and i are also looking to get to know or donor and make sure we are a good fit.

I would like to have your sperm

Hey Sisymisy I would be happy to help

I am interesting in talking more about donation. If you are still willing I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you,
    Charity

Hi Sparks do you have a Kik?

Hello Lok. Are you still currently donating? Would be interested in talking. Thanks!

Hey Navajo, is there anyway for you to contact me via email? I have a few questions for you

We are very interested and would like to get to know you along with some pictures of past and present if possible :)

I am very interested if you are still available

are you still donating?

Mexican decent here and I can donate

Hello currently looking for a sperm donor I'm a 25 year old mexican/Panamanian I live in TX curious if you have any baby pics or current if possible would love to hear back from you

Are you still donating? I am half Choctaw with CIB and would like to continue our Native heritage. I live in Texas and can travel anywhere. Would you be willing to sign over rights?

Hello, are you still donating? Trying tofind your profile but nothing seems to happen when i click your name

Are you still donating? I am also Navajo, what’s your clans? Would there be any possibility that you would be willing to donate to an actual sperm bank if my partner and I would like to use you as a donor?

Hi-
    As a mixed race individual as well, I am very interested in your profile. I live up north, in Canada. Please message if you're still donating. Thank you

I would like to know if you are still available for donation. I am in Greensboro, North Carolina. Thanks!

Hi are you still available? I’m part Native American myself.

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW