Native American donor: Cherokee

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by CherylS      .      27 Apr 2019

Are you still looking to donate? I live an Alabama and am interested.

69 Replies

CherylS on 27 Apr 2019

Are you still looking to donate? I live an Alabama and am interested.

Raven22 on 30 Apr 2019

By any chance do you ship? I'm very interested please let me know.

Nesha83 on 01 May 2019

I’m very interested are you willing to ship

Tasha46 on 15 Oct 2019

Hello my name is Natasha and I would be very lucky if u could be my sperm donor I want to continue my family heritage of Cherokee nation. My grandfather was full blooded

Cougarmo on 26 Oct 2019

Hi I'm very interested get in touch

sr15011 on 28 Oct 2019

Hello.

I am a 34 year old single woman residing presently in Latvia. I am completing my medical studies next year. This is my 3rd university degree. I am very interested in your proposition.

Katmom on 04 Nov 2019

I’m white and my wife is Native American. I don’t care about the band card benefits, I just want to carry a baby that shares some of my wife’s ancestry. Do you ship?

Hopeciar on 11 Nov 2019

Hey my name is Hope I'm 19 and I'm Caucasian mixed with Cherokee Indian I'm very interested please reply when you can and we can talk more thank you!

Love1977 on 29 Mar 2020

Very very interested. I have kik to contact. Sounds like you are the perfect donor and I'd be honored to have you be my donor. Hope to hear from you

Dukesam2 on 01 Apr 2020

Hi. Was hoping that me and my partner could talk with you about some opportunities on conceiving. If possible we would love to sit down for a meeting.

Wiselove on 10 Apr 2020

Hello, I am in North Carolina also, and I am of the Wicocomico and Nansemond people. Please send me a message so we can begin a conversation. I am healthy and I work from home in the healthcare field. My son is interested in a career as a geotechnical engineer, so your major seems perfectly in line with our family plan. I look forward to being in touch soon, as it seems promising that we are a good match.

Rosebud6 on 14 Apr 2020

Do still donor sperm?. My husband is fixed, he native American Cherokee and white. And I'm white. I look for part him even it not his sperm. This is first time writing some one on here.

Thank you hope to hear from u.
    Leann

Nandez on 13 Jul 2020

I'm not sure if you still check this post but I'm a 25 year old Mexican/Panamanian woman financial stable living in Tx and I'm interested if still offering I'd look forward from hearing from you

duprjus on 30 Oct 2020

Hello I'm not sure if you still check this. I'm native american my wife & I are looking to expand our family. Do you still donate?. Hope to hear from you

Hello, I’m looking for a donor. If you’re still donating, please send me a message. Thank you

lyra11 on 21 Nov 2020

I would love for you to be my donor. How do i get in touch?

Laylonee on 23 Feb 2021

Are you still an available donor?? I'm praying that you are because you are exactly what I am looking for. So if you could send me a message (either way) I'd really, really appreciate it. Hope to speak with you soon. :)

Hi I am interested please contact me

Jessnava on 10 Jun 2021

Hello, you are exactly what i am looking for. If you are still donating, could you please message me back. It would truly be an honor.

Previous

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW