Native American donor: Cherokee

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by Babytalk » 02 Jul 2018

I would like to chat with u if you are still available. Im in a same sex marriage . for 10 years . and i have indian as well in bloodline. Looking forward hearing from you.

by Tammy123 » 13 Jul 2018

Hi, I am not far from you and would love your help. I also have Cherokee blood and always wanted to help our culture continue on. My husband is older than I and no longer able to have children. I have other children but we wanted one together. Would love to get in contact with you. Please respond if you are interested at all. Thankies

by Smith351 » 18 Jul 2018

I am interested. I am from the coharie tribe. I am a single woman looking for a donor.

by Bryanna1 » 26 Jul 2018

Ck out my page please. Let's chat.
Bryanna1

by Paycavaz » 31 Jul 2018

Hi I am intrested and would like to know if you ship or would we meet?

by SweetE » 05 Aug 2018

Hello.
I'm new to this, but very interested in receiving a donation from you.
Please contact me with further details on how we make this happen.

by Shunny » 06 Aug 2018

Hi, Justin,
My name is Keisha. I would like for you to be my sperm donor if you are still interested in being a sperm donor.

by jay6674 » 09 Aug 2018

hey i am a women looking for a donor and i would love to get to know more about you and to talk if you could get back with me thanks

by dna719 » 10 Aug 2018

Native American 93 percent chikawah and Spaniard decent 100% succes rate ddf located in Colorado but mobile

by Lixblix » 02 Oct 2018

Hi,

I am a single, European woman living in LA and due to lack of the right man I really want to just find a sperm donor and do it myself. I would like to have a racially mixed baby since i believe people become stronger when they mix. I have specifically been looking for someone from a Native American background since historically I feel that NAs are historically very in touch with the people, nature, animals, environment, spirituality. Plus my little niece in Europe is also an 8th NA.... so don't want her to feel all alone with her heritage there. :)

You sound like a great fit, are you still donating? I am looking quite urgently tbh. Have an ivf appointment set up for Dec. but would like to try it naturally on my own first.

thank you so much and all the best.

by mshaw084 » 07 Oct 2018

interested

by Brooke11 » 07 Oct 2018

I am interested in your sperm. I live in Arizona.

by Iamlacey » 08 Nov 2018

Hello are you still donating? And are you willing to ship?

by Tiffnash » 12 Nov 2018

Hi justin. My wife and I are very interested. I myself am over 40% (verified) and traced relatives back to the rolls. Unfortunately I was over 16 when I found all of this out so I couldn’t be recognized. She is also part Cherokee as well. If you are still looking to donate please get back with us. Thank you.

by Hayleybr » 19 Nov 2018

Hi I'm in Toronto educated Metis /French Canadian woman in Toronto is very interested

by alissa20 » 19 Nov 2018

Hello, I’m interested in considering you to be a sperm donor for me. Check out my profile and see if we’d be a match. Message or email me to get into contact! Have a nice day, Alissa.

by Asteph » 22 Nov 2018

I’m interested

by Rowe0512 » 24 Nov 2018

Hello I'm very interested do you ship

by ShyBlond » 11 Dec 2018

I’m very interested. Do you ship? I’m seriously interested in starting a family. Please let me know either way.

by Tb7914 » 12 Dec 2018

Interested asap.

by beejohn1 » 15 Dec 2018

I love everything I’ve read so far. My Fiancé And I would love having you for a donor. Do you ship sperm ?

by Sonia88s » 14 Mar 2019

I am very interested, do you ship? I’m located in Las Vegas NV.

by Gr82bmom » 16 Mar 2019

Hi
I'm a citizen of Cherokee nation. What would happen if my wife and I have you as our known donor? We are interested in getting to knowyou.

by Davidj » 22 Mar 2019

Hi I'm very interested I'm 42 and I've raised my special needs child myself for 9 years my self my clock is ticking thank you

by Luv1939 » 26 Mar 2019

Hello. I am looking for a Native sperm donor so that I can carry on our traditional ways. Are you still donating?

PreviousNext

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW