Native American donor: Cherokee 2

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by Nitrobea » 10 Aug 2019

Hi, my name is Justin and I'm a member of the Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians and I am located in Western North Carolina. I am looking to donate my sperm to help a couple or single woman who wishes to have a Native American on the Cherokee roll. This would mean free health care, free college to most universities, and 10k each year from the tribe. I do have an enrollment card if proof is needed.

I am open to coparenting or just donating, but I am not willing to ship as I am not familiar with the process and I wish to known the receiving party is able to take care of a child. I am also not looking for natural insemination as I am married.

A little background about me. I have a BS in Geomatics and I am currently working on my BS in Civil Engineering and working as a Surveyor and GIS mapper. I have been married for 13 years. Please reach out to me if you have any questions. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW