Multi-racial Lesbian couple searching for Donor

There are very different types of people looking to find a co-parent match in this forum, some looking for high commitment and others looking for partial commitment. You will find homosexual & lesbians co-parenting prospects in the forum.

by natashac » 06 Feb 2018

We are a multi-racial lesbian couple looking for a donor to assist us in our journey of having a baby. My wife and I were best friends in high school and 16 years later we found each other again and tied the knot. My wife is a mortgage processor and I am a retired/disabled Veteran. We are looking to get some buns in the oven as soon as possible. If you are interested in helping us, please do not hesitate to contact us.

by Pjj00 » 08 Feb 2018

Hey are you both going to try and concieve I'm 24 well toned have just under double sperm countof average male thus have gotten a casual friend pregnant days before she ovulate I would love to donate until your impregnated which if attempting to do my doctor advised around ovulation the before during after peeriod to inseminAte as much as you want as he givee me almost90% chance of being succefully In whoever I donate in under two to 3 days

Return to Lesbian and Gay Parenting in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW