Michigan donor willing to help you.

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by Andvari » 27 Jul 2020

I am a white male, 37; salt and pepper hair, blue eyes, 6’3”, clean and disease free. Willing to help any female interested in wanting a baby for yourself or your family to be. Easy going and willing to help. Can discuss method you or you and your partner are comfortable with to try and conceive. I only wish to help if I can. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I’m around the Grand Rapids/Caledonia area in Michigan.

by Glenny » 06 Aug 2020

Hi is this still available? Thank you. Glenny

by Andvari » 10 Aug 2020

Yes, I am still available to help. How would you like to talk to communicate details?

by mrsdink » 18 Aug 2020

I too am in the GR area and would like to learn more about you!
-Amanda

by Andvari » 19 Aug 2020

I sent you a message Mrsdink. Feel free to reply back with questions.

by misty81u » 22 Aug 2020

I am interested, but not sure how this works.

by Andvari » 25 Aug 2020

Well misty81u, I would need to have a way to communicate with you to find out how you would like to proceed. Do you use any messaging service or social apps?

If interested, let me know a way to contact you. Or if you have a subscription with coparents, my user is Andvari. Send a message with any info you want to know.

by shelby04 » 05 Sep 2020

send me a message please, im intrested

by tinman39 » 12 Oct 2020

My wife and I are looking for a donor and we are in Kalamazoo. We would live to learn more about you and possibly meet up. Please let us know if your interested and/or available. Thank you for your time.

by Andvari » 13 Oct 2020

Feel free to message me with what your looking for and how you both would want the donation received and will get back to you as soon as I can activate the membership again to give email or number to talk more.

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW