Medical Student in Mid-West looking to donate

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by Alex1536 » 24 Dec 2017

Hello;

I'm a 25 year old male in the mid-west looking to help someone start or expand their family. I'm in my 2nd year of medical school, brown hair, hazel eyes, 6'0, 240 lbs. I was accepted into a sperm donor program but they wanted 2-3 donations a week, which did not work with my exam schedule. My mother is a lesbian, and I want to be able to help someone start a family like my father did. No family history or genetic concerns on either side of my family. As I am a student travel is not something I can afford, but willing to ship via kit if costs are paid. I will travel if costs are paid but understand that can get expensive. Please pm me if interested. Thank you.

by james107 » 26 Dec 2017

Interested. Adoptive parents looking to experience pregnancy together. Married 10 years. Male factor infertility. Educated (I’m a nurse). Dedicated to family.

by Em041713 » 28 Dec 2017

Extremely interested. Lesbian couple looking to expand our family.

by Babyin18 » 28 Dec 2017

Hello! I am a 32 year old teacher in IL looking to start my family. Would like to do at home insemination myself, so all I am requesting is fresh sperm in a vial (Not completely frozen, washed, etc.) Please message me if this sounds possible.

by Chase43 » 06 Jan 2018

Hello, also interested if you wouldn't mind messaging us. Married couple looking to start family.

by vandrina » 12 Jan 2018

am extremely interested.i am family oriented

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW