Massachusetts donor willing to help

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by Rajesh83 » 12 Feb 2017

Hi, I am a very good looking Indian male looking to help couples in need of a child. I already have a beautiful child who was conceived in our first try.
I have seen how some of my childless friends are desperate for kids and felt it would be nice to help someone in real need.

Here are my details:

Personality and features: 5' 7" tall, 136 lbs weight, black hair and sharp attractive black eyes (I was told :)), light wheatish complexion
Education: I have a Masters degree in Computer Science, currently working as a Senior Architect with a reputed company. I guess I fall in the intellectually gifted category.

I prefer natural insemination as it has better chances which also saves time for everyone involved. But I am open to AI for people around MA area.
I am not a subscribed member yet, so please respond to this thread first and we can take it from there.

Thanks,
Rajesh

by JayWills » 14 Mar 2017

Could you send me a private message

by DamaChia » 16 Mar 2017

May wife and I would like to see a picture of you.

by Raneisha » 17 Mar 2017

Could you give me a message

by Bohi713 » 17 Apr 2017

Hi Rajesh,

I believe you and I had a brief correspondence not too long ago and I was interested in speaking with you again. Is there a better way for us to connect? Thanks.

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW