Married Lesbin couple

Browse through the ever-growing list of discussions all about co-parenting in the USA and abroad. We are proud to have created the number one online community for co-parenting prospects in America. Click on any on the discussions that appeals to you and learn about our user's co-parenting plans and desires.

by evexbre2      .      22 Jan 2019

Hi there me and my wife are seeking an immediate sperm donor and / or Co-Parent ,I start ovulating on Jan 25, I am Fertile jan 29th please a healthy match please help us start a family.

2 Replies

evexbre2 on 22 Jan 2019

Hi there me and my wife are seeking an immediate sperm donor and / or Co-Parent ,I start ovulating on Jan 25, I am Fertile jan 29th please a healthy match please help us start a family.

AndyO on 19 Feb 2019

Where are you located? I live in Tulsa. Looking to help a lesbian couple in the area to include financial help OR lesbian to carry my child.

willymix on 18 Jan 2020

Are you still looking?

Return to CoParents in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW