Married lesbian couple looking for speed donor

There are very different types of people looking to find a co-parent match in this forum, some looking for high commitment and others looking for partial commitment. You will find homosexual & lesbians co-parenting prospects in the forum.

by Kmarbran » 12 Nov 2019

Hello there! I am a 28 year old woman living in Houston, Texas, and have been with my wife for 7 years. We have both always wanted to be mothers, and are finally ready to bring a child into our lives. As a childcare provider, I feel adequately prepared to handle the joy and chaos that is parenthood. We are looking for a sperm donor who is physically and mentally healthy: no STDs or major genetic health issues. My wife has red hair and freckles, and while I’d love a donor with those traits, we are open to sperm donors of all ethnicities. Please message me if interested, thanks! :)

by LG17 » 15 Nov 2019

Hi

I’m Filipino, 5ft 9in tall, my built is similar to pacific island male.
I grew up in New Zealand and currently live in New York, USA. If you’re interested just message.

by FredB44 » 11 Jan 2020

I have red hair and blue eyes and freckles as well. No STDs as well no mental health issues. Message me if you'd like.

Return to Lesbian and Gay Parenting in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW