Married Lesbian couple looking for a donor

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by CelTina » 11 Apr 2018

New to this site, but anything is worth a try. Very positive Lesbian couple of almost 10 years looking for a respectable, Std free donor to help to help us expand our Family... No strings attached.

by smitty » 07 May 2018

hey

assume it is ai you would be after. would be happy to donate

by ENOCK08 » 07 May 2018

i am willing

by Jerome19 » 10 May 2018

I understand your want to grow your family. I also respect your choice of being with the person you love. Congrats on that. I hope we can help each other out. I am a single male that wants a child but have not been as blessed as you and your wife. Also i want to start a family. I will donate if i can donate to you and your partner you both can go through pregnancy together. I will financially help to make sure your bills are paid for the time you need off for work before and after pregnancy. If i can have a child while i bless your family with the same. Respond if interested.

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW