Married donor here.

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by Beatleb      .      18 Jan 2019

I’m located in south alabama and would like to continue to help out others. We (she) cannot have children, but I can and we have been helping others for a bit now to help. Let’s talk! No stress.

7 Replies

Beatleb on 18 Jan 2019

I’m located in south alabama and would like to continue to help out others. We (she) cannot have children, but I can and we have been helping others for a bit now to help. Let’s talk! No stress.

Zoeybo on 23 Jan 2019

Hey I am married and I am looking for a donor. I live in Georgia. Let’s talk if interested and see if we have a match

Nicolej0 on 11 Feb 2019

Lesbian couple in NYC looking for donor

Cmarja on 12 Feb 2019

Im very interested how can i contact you?

Lovable on 14 Feb 2019

Hello I’m interested
    Let’s converse to see if we’re a match

Sam42 on 01 Mar 2019

I'm interested as well. Can I message you?

Simone15 on 06 Mar 2019

Hello Sam I am very much interested

Kuntri on 17 Jun 2019

Lesbian in Alabama looking for donor

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW