Male Sperm donor

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by jeff123 » 08 Mar 2020

Hi, I am a African American male educated willing to help out with natural or delivery sperm donation please inbox or leave a message so I can get back to you.

by Love1977 » 13 Mar 2020

I'm interested in knowing more. Let me know how to reach you. Very ready and excited to get started.

by Love1977 » 15 Mar 2020

I'd really like to hear from you. I'm serious and excited to begin. Let me know a way to reach you. Thanks

by jeff123 » 19 Mar 2020

yes , inbox me, your info I will get back to you

by Catdog21 » 24 Mar 2020

hi my name is melissa and you sound like just what i am looking for can i ask you some questions to get to know you better?

by Jade1119 » 27 Mar 2020

Hello how are you ? I would love to learn more please leave contact information or get back to me as soon as you can

by akrotz » 01 Apr 2020

Hello, my name is Anna and I am very interested, if you have an email or form of contact please let me know as soon as possible! Thank you.

by TrueLove » 06 Apr 2020

Hi I'm very interested please get back to me as soon as possible thank you.

by KenzCox » 08 Apr 2020

Hello, I am interested. my girlfriend and i are looking to start a family.

by Torsha » 18 Apr 2020

Hi are you able to ship??

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW