Male Sperm donor

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by jeff123 » 08 Mar 2020

Hi, I am a African American male educated willing to help out with natural or delivery sperm donation please inbox or leave a message so I can get back to you.

by Love1977 » 13 Mar 2020

I'm interested in knowing more. Let me know how to reach you. Very ready and excited to get started.

by Love1977 » 15 Mar 2020

I'd really like to hear from you. I'm serious and excited to begin. Let me know a way to reach you. Thanks

by jeff123 » 19 Mar 2020

yes , inbox me, your info I will get back to you

by Catdog21 » 24 Mar 2020

hi my name is melissa and you sound like just what i am looking for can i ask you some questions to get to know you better?

by Jade1119 » 27 Mar 2020

Hello how are you ? I would love to learn more please leave contact information or get back to me as soon as you can

by akrotz » 01 Apr 2020

Hello, my name is Anna and I am very interested, if you have an email or form of contact please let me know as soon as possible! Thank you.

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW