Make a beautiful healthy mixed baby, PM for Photos of my son

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by Barron » 24 May 2017

Hello
I am fit and healthy - which is most important in my opinion.
I am attached with 1 child of my own (she knows about this and supports my passion), and i'm looking to assist women who are looking to conceive and enjoy the gift of motherhood.
I have tested at a 139 IQ, my older brother at a 144 and my father at a 140
I have performed a 23&me genetic profile test and found that I rate in the top percentile in terms of genetic markers for illness in my family (meaning i have low likelihood for future disease and the same goes for my offspring)
I am a very caring and passionate person
Im a passionate and attentive lover with a-lot of knowledge in terms of ovulation, and impregnation best practices.
My partner and I only needed to "try" one time for her to conceive.
With proper arousal and accurate timing,... pregnancy will be the result every time.

Im not apposed to keeping in touch after conception, however no contact is completely respected by me if it is your request

I look forward to meeting you

by SAHamiil » 26 May 2017

Would love to talk a bit more!

by Otto28 » 27 May 2017

I would love to have a kid my man of 5 yrs can't have kids

by SimplyMe » 01 Jun 2017

I would definitely like to talk to you some more

by Mina17 » 07 Jun 2017

I am interested in speaking with you more

by Jasmine0 » 13 Jul 2017

Interested in knowing more and want to see some pictures.
You can message me or email me as soon as you have the time.

by otrangel » 14 Jul 2017

Good afternoon, I have 2 mixed children already and lost a 3rd. Am looking to have 1 more child. Would like frozen vials if possible for IUI. I also am a double grad school earning 6 figures on my own. Very supportive family. I am also adopted so I appreciate God's plan. Let me know if you are interested. thank you for your time, P.

by Amari20 » 18 Jul 2017

I would like to talk a bit more with you please contact me at your earliest convenience.

by Iris123 » 18 Jul 2017

I would love to be a mother thats my biggest dream im in a relationship of 3 years wth a girl we been trying to have a baby and no luck if only you would help us achieve our dream.

by h99lopez » 20 Jul 2017

I am interested in talking more with you!

by Theylove » 21 Jul 2017

Before I start off , I want to Thank You! To decide to bless another couple(s) is wonderful! I'm jacen & my girlfriend of 3 years Emily have been looking endlessly for a sperm donor . We would love to hear from you !!! ( my acct is under review ) but I will be purchasing a premium acct soon . Thank you & bless your heart !

-jacen & Emily

by Raya » 25 Jul 2017

Would love to see pictures I'm very interested

by drnala » 16 Aug 2017

Hi Barron,

We are interested in learning more. New to this site so not sure if this message will work!

by Kay123 » 24 Aug 2017

Hello ! My fiancé and I are lesbians and we’re doing everything we can to have a baby , I would like to speak to you some more and see picture . Please contact me as soon as you can :)

by Dwills10 » 26 Aug 2017

I would love to talk get in touch.

by ShyBlond » 10 Sep 2017

Would love to get together and talk. My account is pending but when its done id love to talk and get together. where are you located at?

by Ireneb7 » 11 Oct 2017

Hello I am very interested in knowing more about you and would love to see pictures email when you have time until then you have a blessed day

by Jesskevb » 23 Oct 2017

My husband and I would like to discuss the possibility of you being our donor

by sam017 » 06 Nov 2017

I would love to chat more if your still donating

by Amlm29 » 19 Nov 2017

Are you still donating by chance? Where are you located

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW