M seeking Relationship/Coparent, will relocation nationwide!

Browse through the ever-growing list of discussions all about co-parenting in the USA and abroad. We are proud to have created the number one online community for co-parenting prospects in America. Click on any on the discussions that appeals to you and learn about our user's co-parenting plans and desires.

by mparent2      .      04 Sep 2021

Appearance: Caucasian, 31M green eyes, brown hair, 6'4 approximately 165lbs.
    Favorite holiday: Thanksgiving, followed by Christmas, then Halloween.
    Coffee drinker: Yes, and need to get homes expresso machine (a nice one).
    Drugs/general bad stuff: No, occasional drinker not in excess.
    Hobbies: Growing vegetables, philosophy, computers, writing, fountain pens, going on Clubhouse (the app).
    One of the craziest things I've ever done: Moved to another city sight unseen, without knowing anyone there, 1000+ miles from home.
    Fears: Dying alone, not achieving my potential.
    Religion: Christian, raised Lutheran.
    Goals: Surprise myself, derail what I perceive to be my fate. If that's even possible.
    Talents: Making people laugh, crazy good conversationalist, writing.
    Hard Skills: Coding computers. Coming up with plans.
    Attracted to: People of good character.
    Past Girlfriends: None, this is a post love world :/
    Endorsements: Well my female friends/family can give you an endorsement if you want that I'm a decent guy.
    Wants: Espresso machine, success in (morally acceptable) enterprise.
    Accomplishments: BA. Friendships.
    Vaccine Status: Yes, Pfizer.
    How many kids want: 3, or more.
    Favorite Singer: Au/Ra
    Hair: Long in bun (man bun haha), with a beard.
    Belly button: Innie :)
    Skiing ability: Prefer Green/Blue slopes have done harder though.
    Tennis ability: Intermediate.
    Backyard chickens: No, but want.
    Places lived: NC, TX, PA.
    Have passport: Yes.
    Countries travelled: Italy, Poland, Germany, Iceland, Switzerland, France, Canada.
    Countries [want to go]: Spain, Switzerland (again), Iceland (again), Thailand.
    Open to marriage: Yes.
    Sexual history: Ask but unimpressive :| lol
    Want kids how soon: Consider after 6 months of knowing someone.
    Favorite tea drink: London fog.
    Favorite coffee drinks: Flat white, latte.
    Enjoys: Long intellectual discussions.
    Career: Writer with a side of computer science.
    Plants: Banana tree, broccoli, camoline tea plants.
    Pets: None, but likes dogs/cats.
    Ideal housing situation: If in the city, small apartment in a good location. If in the countryside, farm in good location (e.g. near hardware store, town).

Okay, I think that's enough about me, if interested respond with your location, any questions and if you are currently a member! Thank you!

4 Replies

Appearance: Caucasian, 31M green eyes, brown hair, 6'4 approximately 165lbs.
    Favorite holiday: Thanksgiving, followed by Christmas, then Halloween.
    Coffee drinker: Yes, and need to get homes expresso machine (a nice one).
    Drugs/general bad stuff: No, occasional drinker not in excess.
    Hobbies: Growing vegetables, philosophy, computers, writing, fountain pens, going on Clubhouse (the app).
    One of the craziest things I've ever done: Moved to another city sight unseen, without knowing anyone there, 1000+ miles from home.
    Fears: Dying alone, not achieving my potential.
    Religion: Christian, raised Lutheran.
    Goals: Surprise myself, derail what I perceive to be my fate. If that's even possible.
    Talents: Making people laugh, crazy good conversationalist, writing.
    Hard Skills: Coding computers. Coming up with plans.
    Attracted to: People of good character.
    Past Girlfriends: None, this is a post love world :/
    Endorsements: Well my female friends/family can give you an endorsement if you want that I'm a decent guy.
    Wants: Espresso machine, success in (morally acceptable) enterprise.
    Accomplishments: BA. Friendships.
    How many kids want: 3, or more.
    Favorite Singer: Au/Ra
    Hair: Long in bun (man bun haha), with a beard.
    Skiing ability: Prefer Green/Blue slopes have done harder though.
    Tennis ability: Intermediate.
    Backyard chickens: No, but want.
    Places lived: NC, TX, PA.
    Have passport: Yes.
    Countries travelled: Italy, Poland, Germany, Iceland, Switzerland, France, Canada.
    Countries [want to go]: Spain, Switzerland (again), Iceland (again), Thailand.
    Favorite tea drink: London fog.
    Favorite coffee drinks: Flat white, latte.
    Enjoys: Long intellectual discussions.
    Career: Writer with a side of computer science.
    Plants: Banana tree, broccoli, camoline tea plants.
    Pets: None, but likes dogs/cats.
    Ideal housing situation: If in the city, small apartment in a good location. If in the countryside, farm in good location (e.g. near hardware store, town).

Okay, I think that's enough about me, if interested respond with your location, any questions and if you are currently a member! Thank you!

Hi! I found your profile very interesting and would love to talk!

Hello. My name is Ava . I think we might be on the same page on alot of things. If you are still looking for a co parenting partner I am 100 interested. I am five feet tall and blonde and blue eyed. I am an animal person and one day want to live on a house with some acreage to grow my own food and rescue old dogs. I am not religious but believe in being respectful of others beliefs and the freedom to choose it. I am looking for someone who is looking for a respectful coparenting or relationship. I would love to talk I have instagram avalgorsline if you want message me there or want to see what I look like.

Just so you don't waste your time.

Appearance: Caucasian, 33f blue eyes, dark blonde hair, 5' approximately 200lbs. I am in the process of getting healthy after an injury.
    Favorite holiday: Halloween, followed by Christmas, then thank you indigenous people for saving our butts day.
    Coffee drinker: Yes I plan on buying a fancy coffee maker one day right now I do chemex and keurig.
    Drugs/general bad stuff: No, occasional wine in the morning I work nights so morning is my night.
    Hobbies: permaculture, reading real books,  photography, hiking, camping, dIY projects
    One of the craziest things I've ever done: joined the military at 17. Moved to Boston without a job or real plan.
    Fears: being eaten alive. Drastic and weird I know.
    Religion: spiritual, raised Lutheran.
    Goals: travel rn, own a few duplex' and own a house on a few acres to rescue dogs and live alittle like Justin rhodes.
    Talents: photography,
    Hard Skills: medical stuff.
    Attracted to: People of good character, good with their hands, beards lol
    Past boyfriends: None, and one sexual encounter
    Accomplishments: 11 years in the navy.
    How many kids want: would love 4 will take what life/fate/God has in store for me.
    Favorite Singer: haley reinhart, Dorothy, doris day, fosters,
    Hair: Long wavy blonde/brown
    Skiing ability: none
    Tennis ability: beginner haven't played since highschool
    Backyard chickens: had when I was younger looking forward to having them again.
    Places lived: CA, MS, VA, MA
    Have passport: No, but I am getting one next year. I didn't need one in the Navy.
    Countries traveled: Hong Kong, Japan, iceland, Germany, Malaysia, Thailand, Guam, Dubai, UAE, Petra, France, Estonia, Norway, Oman.
    Favorite tea drink: earl grey
    Favorite coffee drinks: Capps, Flat white, mocha latte no sugar added from dunkin.
    Enjoys: rainy days in, Autumn is my favorite season
    Career: CNA working towards RN.
    Plants: I have a few. I have only killed three. My fiddle leaf fig can't decide what it wants out of life.
    Pets: mini dachshund.
    Ideal housing situation: I am looking at living washington just outside Seattle with maybe a cabin further East for escaping during the summer or vacations.

Hi thanks for all who replied! I can't reply to anyone who messaged me since I don't have a subscription by the way. Post here if you're interested so I know you are.

A bit more about me:
    Ideally you're my same age or younger.
    I really want to do this! Hopefully, this year we can get together.
    I really like enthusiasm!! If you're enthusiastic or at least not depressed, I think we'll get along well.
    I want a few kids ideally 3+!
    I really long for and want a good girl with a dirty mind!
    I really like shorter girls.
    I have one kid name in mind and it's kind of a joke (it's a middle name).
    I don't really want a big wedding or anything if it comes to that.
    I'm rather clingy.

Return to CoParents in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW