Los Angeles female looking for coparent situation

Browse through the ever-growing list of discussions all about co-parenting in the USA and abroad. We are proud to have created the number one online community for co-parenting prospects in America. Click on any on the discussions that appeals to you and learn about our user's co-parenting plans and desires.

by rubia1 » 25 Jan 2015

Hello, I'm a SWF born and raised californian, never married and my clock is ticking and I'd very much be interested in a potential coparent situation. I'm Caucasion, 5'4" blonde, blue eyes, intelligent, heterosexual, accomplished, loving, attractive and I have would love to have a family and a few kids, I was engaged to a wonderful man, but he wasn't my match, and I just haven't found my life partner/best friend yet, unfortunately. Please message me if you would are consideringco parenting.

by Scott41 » 26 Jan 2015

Hi! My name is Scott and I am a single, white, heterosexual 42 year old male who lives in Eastern Oregon. I have no kids and I have never been married before. I am looking to become a co-parent or a sperm donor and I'm willing to discuss relocating to your area if we are compatible, or maybe even discuss the possibility of you relocating to my area (I am open to either option). I am 5 feet 8 inches tall, I weigh 160 pounds, I have short brown hair, blue eyes, and an average build and I'm in perfect health. I am a photographer by trade and I am also an honorably discharged US Army Veteran. I am very intelligent, loving, kind, understanding, caring, a great listener, a romantic at heart and I would love to have some kids and become a great dad and a great co-parent. Like you, I haven't found my perfect match, yet, and I am still searching. Maybe it could be you? If you want to talk and learn more about me, please send me a reply message. I already sent you a personal message on this website with my email address. I hope you got it and I look forward to hearing from you.

Scott41

by vieyra » 27 Jan 2015

Hi,

My name is Alvaro and my partners name is Richard. We are a gay couple looking to coparent. Is that a situation you would consider?

If it is, lets chat!

Thanks,

Al

by dave35 » 19 Mar 2015

Hi....I am a 35 yr old male, I was very interested in your post .

by dave35 » 20 Mar 2015

Hi ...I am very interested... Please check out my profile:) I am 36 6'0 190.

Return to CoParents in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW