Los Angeles donor -- handsome, multiple Ivy league degrees

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by hhk308 » 06 Jul 2020

Hi there, friend. I'm a Los Angeles donor with the following attributes:

-Intelligent -- I have multiple Ivy League/Ivy-equivalent degrees and an incredible career despite growing up in very humble circumstances. I've conceived twice, and both of my children have been identified as geniuses.

-Handsome -- Strong jawline, attractive face, 5'11", ethnically ambiguous look (can pass for Spanish, Italian, North African, Indian, Persian, etc.)

-Personality -- Confident, charismatic, and caring.

-Healthy -- I work out daily, abstain from alcohol, caffeine, smoking, and all drugs. My family has zero history of genetic conditions and people routinely live to 80+.

-Fertile -- I've successfully impregnated twice on the first attempt (both NI), creating two legit beautiful children. And, while I hate to be crass, I ejaculate very heavily, so there's a lot of swimmers.

Now that that's out of the way, here's a little about myself as a donor. I was inspired to start donating after a few friends/family members had issues with fertility. Seeing people I care about struggle so mightily with conception broke my heart, and brought me into the donor universe.

While I'm happy to be totally out of the picture, I do strongly prefer donating to those who have the time, resources, and passion for raising children. I grew up in sometimes rough circumstances and I want to ensure any children from my sperm grow up in loving and happy families. I have a strong preference for NI, simply because I think it works better.

If we aren't the right match, no issues. Everyone's great in this community--it's just about finding the right donor partner for each other.

by Analaura » 25 Jul 2020

Hi I'm very interested.my wife and I are a lesbian couple and are looking for someone to help us out on creating a bundle of joy.we also are in los Angeles.we would love to hear back from you.

by Dcook1 » 27 Jul 2020

Hi! What is your ethnicity?

by hhk308 » 28 Jul 2020

Hi Analaura, nice to meet you over the forum. Super personal, I know. What's the best way to reach you?

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW