LOS ANGELES AREA SPERM DONOR

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by Angelsou » 27 Jan 2020

Hello, sperm donor located in Los Angeles County. I am 5'7, green eyes, mix race. ready to contribute to this cause and help.

by aflores7 » 03 Feb 2020

Hi I’m Araceli, I can across your donor profile. I’m seeking a donor to start my family.

by Angelsou » 07 Feb 2020

Hello Araceli, yes, I ll be happy to help you, I ll send you a private message. have a good day!!

by ksyoung » 14 Feb 2020

Hi there!
My name is Kirra and I'm also in the Loa Angeles Area. You sound like what im looking for! I would love to chat more. Please send me a message if youre still interested in donating. Thank you and I cant wait to hear from you!!

by Tz5boy » 17 Feb 2020

I would like to help someone who wants to have a baby. I would also like to be coparenting with someone who is willing.

by mntp82 » 18 Feb 2020

Hi Angelsou. I live in Northern California, but I don't mind the road trip. If you are still looking to donate, please send me a message.

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW