Looking to be a dad asap

Browse through the ever-growing list of discussions all about co-parenting in the USA and abroad. We are proud to have created the number one online community for co-parenting prospects in America. Click on any on the discussions that appeals to you and learn about our user's co-parenting plans and desires.

by Kidkj12 » 27 Jan 2017

Hello I'm 21 years old, African American single guy and would love to become a father.Is there any women willing to get pregnant to help me become a father? Or do you need a guy to help you get pregnant.Looking to CO-Parent the child or get in a relationship.If you don't want to be in a relationship you can be completely independent and still raise a child as Co-Parents.I am also open to what you would like to do as far having a child. Open to all races. Also ages 19-25. Serious inquiries only and waiting to have a child very soon after we get to know each other If you are interested email if you are serious and wanting a child don't waste my time if your not serious.Located in Michigan.
Also looking for people in Michigan or outside Columbus Ohio going to be relocating to Columbus Ohio.

by Cms6411 » 17 Mar 2017

I already have one child but I want more that's something you're open to

Return to CoParents in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW