Looking for surrogate Latino/White female in San Francisco

Browse through the ever-growing list of discussions all about co-parenting in the USA and abroad. We are proud to have created the number one online community for co-parenting prospects in America. Click on any on the discussions that appeals to you and learn about our user's co-parenting plans and desires.

by anna244 » 01 Feb 2012

I can be help for you to have a child with high intelligence, good-looking, very healthy and high ethical standards, with all-round qualities to well surpass the current generations.

I have a healthy and intelligent life style, haven't seen doctor for 8 years already, actual appearance looks like half of my age;

I am able to use minimum money and surrounding resources to achieve the first class of human life...

I am easy-going, active, humorous, and know how to be self-control...

If please then reply direct to email: ******@yahoo.com

Thanks for reading.

by iratool » 02 Apr 2012

Hi i am chinese heterosexual single woman, seperating, age 36 years, never have child, looking for sperm donor and ideally co parenting. I can be contacted on ********@gmail.com

by Andrea6 » 22 Jun 2012

Hi,
I am interested, where are you based?
thanks

by redson » 13 Dec 2012

Me and my girlfriend has been together for 12 years, she has 3 kids of her own from a previous marriage but she is unable to have any more children, but we are ready to have one for ourselves. We are looking for a surrogate mother who is Hispanic or Caucasian decent to make our dreams become a reality, in Bay Area/San Francisco, CA. We look forward to hearing from you. Thank You for reading.

Return to CoParents in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW