Looking for a sperm donor in New England or New Jersey area.

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by litnerd      .      05 Feb 2012

Hello my name is Amber. I'm in Newcastle and want a baby desperately before my time runs out. Please have a read of my profile. Hope to hear from you on here soon. Thank you.

5 Replies

Hello my name is Amber. I'm in Newcastle and want a baby desperately before my time runs out. Please have a read of my profile. Hope to hear from you on here soon. Thank you.

Hi Diaspora,

There must be a shotage of good sperm in Newcastle, as we too are from the little aussie town. We have been searching for a couple of years, for the right sperm donor. I also have a Scottish - Irish background, my partner and future mother of our baby is Japanese. We have been together for 9 years. If you are interested I am more than willing to discuss things further.

As there appears to be great interest, I hope you take time to respond to our request. We are very keen to start our family.

our email is
    *********@gmail.com

all the best :)

Hello my name is Sharine I'm 29years old I live in the Guildford area of Sydney.I already have a 5 year old little girl but I have been wanting another child for almost 2 years. I am currently in a lesbian relationship with a younger girl so I dont know how we will cope but I am fine to raise the child on my own as I have done with my daughter. Please contact me I'm 30 this yr so I need to hurry up n try to have another child before my body gives up on me.

I am almost 39. I am single with my own home and good job with great benefits. Looking to fulfill a life long dream of being a mother. Willing to co-parent also.

Hey, I am a 26 year old male, very good genes athletic and tall. I'm more than welcomed to help with ur situation so if interested just let me know.

little confused... are you looking for a donor in New England or New Zealand? I live in NE and would be interested in donating...

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW