Looking for a sperm donor in New England or New Jersey area.

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by litnerd » 05 Feb 2012

Hello my name is Amber. I'm in Newcastle and want a baby desperately before my time runs out. Please have a read of my profile. Hope to hear from you on here soon. Thank you.

by jmom » 11 Feb 2012

Hi Diaspora,

There must be a shotage of good sperm in Newcastle, as we too are from the little aussie town. We have been searching for a couple of years, for the right sperm donor. I also have a Scottish - Irish background, my partner and future mother of our baby is Japanese. We have been together for 9 years. If you are interested I am more than willing to discuss things further.

As there appears to be great interest, I hope you take time to respond to our request. We are very keen to start our family.

our email is
*********@gmail.com

all the best :)

by dade » 27 Feb 2012

Hello my name is Sharine I'm 29years old I live in the Guildford area of Sydney.I already have a 5 year old little girl but I have been wanting another child for almost 2 years. I am currently in a lesbian relationship with a younger girl so I dont know how we will cope but I am fine to raise the child on my own as I have done with my daughter. Please contact me I'm 30 this yr so I need to hurry up n try to have another child before my body gives up on me.

by BadaRN7 » 14 Sep 2012

I am almost 39. I am single with my own home and good job with great benefits. Looking to fulfill a life long dream of being a mother. Willing to co-parent also.

by Damien6 » 26 Nov 2013

Hey, I am a 26 year old male, very good genes athletic and tall. I'm more than welcomed to help with ur situation so if interested just let me know.

by tjohn0 » 07 Dec 2013

little confused... are you looking for a donor in New England or New Zealand? I live in NE and would be interested in donating...

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW