Looking for sperm donor midwest region!!!!!

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by EEnnols » 26 Sep 2017

My girlfriend and myself are currently looking for a sperm donor to start having a family. Please reply back to are blog if you are interested in becoming are donor. We are willing to discuss pay regarding the sperm. We are a african american couple. We would request no co-parenting and as well baby pictures.

by Aln82 » 27 Sep 2017

Hi,

I am a donor and live in Wisconsin. What part of the Midwest are you looking for?

by Fsutton » 30 Nov 2017

I am in missouri and i will do the job for you my email is suttonfrankie15 at gmail i am 45 and i have brown hair and blue eyes and will make sure your pregnant before it stops and you will have all rights to the baby and i wont be invovled at all it will be all yours if your interested in that then get ahold of me and we can work out everything threw my email and i will reply back quickly and in real time

by Joe903 » 02 Dec 2017

Hello EEnnols. I am an available donor out in the East Texas area. However, I am okay with doing some light travel. Please take a look at my profile and let me know if you would like to speak further.

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW