Looking for sperm donor in Washington State

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by Krimarie » 14 Mar 2016

Hi there ☺ I'm looking for a male who is of Asian, Native American or Hispanic origins to donate sperm so I may conceive a child. I am not looking for co parenting. I would not have a problem sending pictures or updates if the father was interested in that. Please contact me if you are interested

by SeattleJ » 19 Mar 2016

Hello, I'm a sperm donor in Seattle. I'm white, but is that okay? Please let me know if you are interested. I'm 24, 6'4", athletic, good looking, with very high IQ. Blonde, blue/grey eyes. I have no history of family disease, and have strong genes.

by Rhyslee4 » 16 Aug 2016

Hello! Is there any way we could talk more, ask questions and see if we both aant the same thing?

by jb1919 » 18 Aug 2016

I am in northern Oregon until Saturday and would be happy to make a donation Ryslee if you are willing to travel here.

by samiam56 » 25 Aug 2016

30 healthy attractive male, do t know what's doing, I'm new

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW