Looking for Sperm Donor- Florida

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by Jrod2 » 02 Jul 2014

I am looking for a sperm donor. I do not want to have any involvement with you after the fact. No strings attached. No drama. We both get what we want and go our seperate ways. I am NOT interested in co-parenting. If you are looking to co-parent or have a relationship I am not the person for you.

Physical traits are important to me- I want the baby to have familiar traits. The ideal sperm donor is: white, 5'11" or taller, blue eyes, brown/black/blonde hair, and intelligent. HIGH IQ desired.

I'm intelligent and good looking, as is my family.

I live in central Florida.

by Adam80 » 06 Jul 2014

Hello, my name is Adam and I live in the Fort Lauderdale area. I am interested in helping you out. My profile matches your desires. I am "Adam80" on coparents. Please let me know. Thanks. Adam

by PeteJ » 08 Jul 2014

Hi,

I am in west central Florida, I'm only 5'9.. But, I have a High IQ, great job, Prior service (twice), Prior Firefighter, both of which runs in my family, as we are all veterans and firefighters.
Muscular and good looking.

by Jrod2 » 09 Jul 2014

Just saw this reply. How many times have you done this?

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW