Looking for sperm donor Atlanta Georgia area

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by Ele3085 » 04 Dec 2017

Hello : )

I am looking for donor only(not interested in co parenting) , I am in the Atlanta Georgia area but willing to travel a smidge for the right situation . I am not a member , so please respond here so I can see and respond to your message , as well as take a look at your page .I look forward to your replies . Thank you in advance for finally making my life long dream of motherhood a reality!

by Josh5 » 04 Dec 2017

Hi, I am a SWM in Montgomery, AL; not too far from Atlanta. I would be glad to help you start your family.

by rs30501 » 05 Dec 2017

I am a sperm donor in Georgia and have done this previously and have a beautiful daughter in profile photos for verification and to give you an idea of how our offspring may look. Contact me for more details.

by Ele3085 » 05 Dec 2017

Hi ,
Do you have a way to contact you off here , I'm not a member and can't read or send messages . But I would like to talk more

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW