Looking for sperm donation in WV

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by SamBamxo      .      16 Jan 2017

I have exhausted many options and i am looking for a local sperm doner in the west virginia area. Not looking for co-parenting or any involvement. I have 1 child and i am looking to expand my family and finally have my dreams of being mommy to 2 come true. I have a small family, all of them are always there for us wheneber we need it. Any other information,get ahold of me and we can talk. Not looking to to IVF or anything of that naturE. ALL NATURAL thank you

2 Replies

SamBamxo on 16 Jan 2017

I have exhausted many options and i am looking for a local sperm doner in the west virginia area. Not looking for co-parenting or any involvement. I have 1 child and i am looking to expand my family and finally have my dreams of being mommy to 2 come true. I have a small family, all of them are always there for us wheneber we need it. Any other information,get ahold of me and we can talk. Not looking to to IVF or anything of that naturE. ALL NATURAL thank you

Hi there, travelling soon, im able to help if you would like.

Message and we can talk more.

Have sent you a PM/private message also.

Agee555 on 26 Aug 2017

Hello, are you still looking for a donor?

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW