looking for a co-parent in NC

Browse through the ever-growing list of discussions all about co-parenting in the USA and abroad. We are proud to have created the number one online community for co-parenting prospects in America. Click on any on the discussions that appeals to you and learn about our user's co-parenting plans and desires.

by meginnc » 21 Nov 2012

I would ideally like a guy to be involved in my child's life. I am a single 32 year old woman. I am a professional in the educational field and I have my master's degree. I am not really looking for a relationship but I really want to be a mom. Let me know if you are interested.

by roromar » 31 Mar 2013

I'm intrested

by VAJ » 17 Jul 2013

Hi, I am interested. Good looking Asian guy, well-educated, in healthcare field, live in VA.
meginnc wrote:I would ideally like a guy to be involved in my child's life. I am a single 32 year old woman. I am a professional in the educational field and I have my master's degree. I am not really looking for a relationship but I really want to be a mom. Let me know if you are interested.

by Roo » 18 Feb 2014

If you are still looking I would like to discuss this coparemting with you. I live in NC and sharing the child would be great

Return to CoParents in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW