Looking for non active co parent

Browse through the ever-growing list of discussions all about co-parenting in the USA and abroad. We are proud to have created the number one online community for co-parenting prospects in America. Click on any on the discussions that appeals to you and learn about our user's co-parenting plans and desires.

by Kemmy      .      02 Dec 2009

Although that's a bit of a contradiction :lol:

Anyway, mid thirties, biological clock deafening, located in Scotland, let me know if that appeals/suits/is doable

4 Replies

Kemmy on 02 Dec 2009

Although that's a bit of a contradiction :lol:

Anyway, mid thirties, biological clock deafening, located in Scotland, let me know if that appeals/suits/is doable

James2 on 05 Dec 2009

Hi Fife based , self employed and a father of one see profile for more info .

Jamie

David1962 on 05 Jan 2010

Hi
    I'm a bit new to this (er.. very new actually, only joined yesterday) but what exactly is a co-parent? Is it different to a 'normal' mom and dad (ie born before 1960: meet, marry, have kids, fight for 50 years / born after 1960: meet, live together, have kids, fight for 5 years, divorce) :-)
    and what's the difference between a non-active co parent, and a sperm donor/surrogate?
    What am I...? My wife cant have children (and doesnt want any more anyway, hers are grown up) and I dont want to leave her, but would like to create a baby, and if allowed by the mother, or requested by the son/daughter, have some sort of 'absent-father' relationship.
    I guess these are general questions for any/all to answer, but they are genuine questions.

Sadly, Bonny Scotland is a bit far for me, but very best of luck, and well done for having the courage to 'go for it'.

JACKIE3 on 23 Jan 2010

Gary22 on 29 Jan 2010

Well, I can trawel to UK

Give me and email
    Gary

Return to CoParents in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW