Looking for Natural Sperm Donor in Florida

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by JinFL      .      08 Apr 2017

Hello, I'm Joy and I'm 27 years old.
    I am a Black, single, heterosexual woman.
    I am financially secure and independent. I am self employed and I own my own company.
    I am searching for a sperm donor, natural insemination, in order to have my first and likely only child.
    I am not looking for someone to help me financially, any of that type of assistance would be to his discretion.
    While I am willing to consider a coparent situation, I will have sole legal and physical custody and any willing donor (coparent or donor) will need to sign documents stating this before the insemination process.
    Its always been a goal of mine to be a mother and I have decided that this is the best way to go about doing it for me, given where I am in life.
    Thank you for reading!

6 Replies

Hello, I'm Joy and I'm 27 years old.
    I am a Black, single, heterosexual woman.
    I am financially secure and independent. I am self employed and I own my own company.
    I am searching for a sperm donor, natural insemination, in order to have my first and likely only child.
    I am not looking for someone to help me financially, any of that type of assistance would be to his discretion.
    While I am willing to consider a coparent situation, I will have sole legal and physical custody and any willing donor (coparent or donor) will need to sign documents stating this before the insemination process.
    Its always been a goal of mine to be a mother and I have decided that this is the best way to go about doing it for me, given where I am in life.
    Thank you for reading!

Hey JenFl,

I'm Marquise, 22 yrs old, 6'3", family history physically & mentally stable. I am currently single (divorced), while drawing to the conclusion of my marriage, my ex-wife found she could birth anymore children. She has two of her own from a previous relationship, unfortunately I don't. I'm very concerned for mother qualities in the future child's life, because it doesn't seem like a priority in most parents nowadays. I'm interested in donating and willing to submit to testing. Donating method: co-parenting* (Natural Insemination) .

Hello
    I am interested to help. I live in Los Angeles.
    Please message me in my inbox Max123
    Looking forward to meeting you.

Hi, my name is Max and I live in Boca. I'm 26 and of Hispanic origin. If you are interested pm me so we can discuss further

Hi my name is Chris i am 35 and i am willing to help I am Hispanic and full ok with every thing that you described i am wondering where you are from and how would plan on doing this i am looking tobe a donor nothing more nothing less any hop you get the and really

Hey Joy! I really liked your ad. A little bit about me: I'm 6'3", 180 pounds, naturally slender, intelligent and educated. I have brown hair, brown eyes, and white skin (naturally tan, most people assume that I'm Italian or Greek). My family and I have no history of diabetes or dementia, and most live into their 80s, 90s, and we've got a few past 100.

If you're interested, hit me up! Would love to see where in FL you're located.

I am interested

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW