Looking for a man who would like to co-parent and help me

Browse through the ever-growing list of discussions all about co-parenting in the USA and abroad. We are proud to have created the number one online community for co-parenting prospects in America. Click on any on the discussions that appeals to you and learn about our user's co-parenting plans and desires.

by Tara1022      .      19 Sep 2010

Hi there,

I am a young woman who feels desperate to have her own child, i tend to think nothing but kids 24/7 and its driving me mad. I am in desperate need to have my very own child. I need a man who is more than willing to be in the kids life no matter what and be willing to help me out no matter what too. At the moment i have been down on my luck, recently lost my job a few months ago and had to move in with my parents again, so i havent got the best living situation right now but i am trying to sort something out but its hard like hell to do it. Please i need help, can anyone help me? I really need a man who is genuine and really wants to help and co-parent too.

Please reply

Thank you

P.S I dont mean to sound too desperate.

2 Replies

Hi there,

I am a young woman who feels desperate to have her own child, i tend to think nothing but kids 24/7 and its driving me mad. I am in desperate need to have my very own child. I need a man who is more than willing to be in the kids life no matter what and be willing to help me out no matter what too. At the moment i have been down on my luck, recently lost my job a few months ago and had to move in with my parents again, so i havent got the best living situation right now but i am trying to sort something out but its hard like hell to do it. Please i need help, can anyone help me? I really need a man who is genuine and really wants to help and co-parent too.

Please reply

Thank you

P.S I dont mean to sound too desperate.

hello contact me on my email *********** with your info and photo, i do not have the time to mess around and if your the right person maybe!

Hi Tara, What age are you? and what part of the uk do you live in? could i be the one?

Return to CoParents in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW