Looking for donor to ship

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by HopeJoy      .      11 Dec 2017

I'm a single lesbian woman in Nashville TN looking for a donor to ship to me via a shipping kit (I cover all costs, the kit and shipping). I work in childcare and I've wanted to be a mother my whole life however have not found the right partner so I've made the decision to go it alone. Your race/ethnicity/physical appearance is not a factor. The only thing that I want is a healthy , happy child. I do feel it would be in the child's best interest that there be no contact until age 18, however I have no problem sending you an update/pictures every once in awhile. I require that the donation be shipped because I also feel it is important for us to maintain a strict business relationship. Serious inquiries only please...thank you for donating and helping people's dreams come true.

8 Replies

HopeJoy on 11 Dec 2017

I'm a single lesbian woman in Nashville TN looking for a donor to ship to me via a shipping kit (I cover all costs, the kit and shipping). I work in childcare and I've wanted to be a mother my whole life however have not found the right partner so I've made the decision to go it alone. Your race/ethnicity/physical appearance is not a factor. The only thing that I want is a healthy , happy child. I do feel it would be in the child's best interest that there be no contact until age 18, however I have no problem sending you an update/pictures every once in awhile. I require that the donation be shipped because I also feel it is important for us to maintain a strict business relationship. Serious inquiries only please...thank you for donating and helping people's dreams come true.

Silverbu on 13 Dec 2017

I worked in childcare for many years. I recognize how much the personality of the child is biological and how they're raised. I have if there is such a thing the kindness Gene. If that interests you message me back.

Kalkaska on 15 Dec 2017

We might be a good match. I have several vials left from helping with another family. Let me know if you're interested.

MamaFits on 29 Dec 2017

Hello I am a single woman who is ready to have my last little bundle of joy! I am currently a full time mommy and business owner I have started a daycare business and have recently purchased a home. I am confident i am ready to start trying for another baby. I have always been nurturing and have always wanted a big family of you are interested in assisting me I am looking for donors. Thanks in advance

AdamVT on 02 Jan 2018

I messaged you Hopejoy.

eric1234 on 02 Jan 2018

I'm available if you're interested.

I'm 1/4 Japanese, 3/4 American of European descent with green hazel eyes, handsome face, 5'8", 150 lbs, athletic and healthy.

I can ship overnight with FEDEX from Tokyo.

Eric

Kyle55 on 02 Jan 2018

I am an African American male in my 30s willing to donate to anyone looking for a child by AI. I only want to receive 2 pictures a year by email of the child. Either way, I want to wish you ladies good luck!

Alysha19 on 04 Jan 2018

Eric1234 i am interested!! please wmaio me at ***@gmail.com thank you

Makia323 on 06 Jan 2018

Hi I’m a African American mixed
    With Latino been married 8 years to my husband been hope to start a family when we find a great donor that wouldn’t mind shipping or nl if in the area we don’t. Mind help covering the coast a family is a strong part of us we’re hoping someone help bless us with the process of starting our family just want a healthy happy baby if you think that’s you inbox me or email us at ***@gmail.com

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW