southern Colorado and am looking for a sperm donor.

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by kemarie » 21 Nov 2013

Hi I'm from southern Colorado and am looking for a sperm donor. I wouldn't mind doing it the old fashioned natural way but I kind of would prefer if someone would be willing to ship sperm. I've been wanting to get pregnant for years now and I've tried before and was unsuccessful. I'm a single woman who isn't planning on getting married or dating much for a few more years just because I want to enjoy life my way. But I would love to finally be a mom and I actually would prefer to e a single mom. If you are willing to be a donor please let me know. I would love to get started on having a family as soon a possible.

by Damien6 » 26 Nov 2013

Hey I read ur post an I'm willing to help, but I'm way over here in MA.

by rasal » 20 Feb 2014

So, to clarify you want the sperm shipped? I mean I'm in Georgia and probably the majority of those swimmers might be dead when they arrive. Would you be open to travel and get it over with?

by rasal » 20 Feb 2014

So, to clarify you want the sperm shipped? I mean I'm in Georgia and probably the majority of those swimmers might be dead when they arrive. Would you be open to travel and get it over with?

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW