Looking for a Donor in TX

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by jloves      .      17 Nov 2013

Hi,

I'm in San Angelo, TX and am looking for a donor. I am a single woman and do not have children. I have just joined the site, so my profile may not be available to search for right now. Please let me know if you are interested in helping me become a mom.

7 Replies

jloves on 17 Nov 2013

Hi,

I'm in San Angelo, TX and am looking for a donor. I am a single woman and do not have children. I have just joined the site, so my profile may not be available to search for right now. Please let me know if you are interested in helping me become a mom.

dabenz on 20 Nov 2013

Hi , are you still looking for a donor ?

jloves on 26 Oct 2014

Yes, I am.

nicoatx on 07 Dec 2014

Hello, I am in Austin and would love to help...

Here is a link to my ad, it shows a photo and other info on it.... Look for the listing in Texas (I was in Dallas at the time), but I am the one With a Masters in Public Affairs from UTD, also with a double major in Poli.Sci. And History from Texas A&M University - Commerce... Once you see my ad and read it all contact me...

Look about 3/4 of the way down on this page under the Texas listings...

johnmic on 16 Dec 2014

How is your search coming so far? I am in Abilene and am looking to be a donor.

mydream85 on 08 Oct 2015

I am in Beaumont, TX looking for a donor.

mydream85 on 08 Oct 2015

I am in Beaumont and looking for a donor

Ironman on 13 Oct 2015

Hi mydream. I am looking to donate.

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW